Welcome to my Blog

About Me

My photo
Im just a simple girl.. All I want is to be love by the person I love..hehe char lng.. hmm' But as I've said im just simple. My friends describe me as a versatile person..hehe I love to dance, to sing, to act and everything.. I am a music lover. My life revolves in the world of music. And for more information. Please se me in person..hehe

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Assignment

1.cyber terrorist - a programmer who breaks into computer systems in order to steal or change or destroy information as a form of cyber-terrorism.



2.perpetrator - The entity from the external environment that is taken to be the cause of a risk. An entity in the external environment that performs an attack, ie hacker.



3. cyber criminal - are persons that committed crime using a computer and the internet to steal a person's identity or sell contraband or stalk victims or disrupt operations with malevolent programs.






Sources: http://thefreedictionary.com, www.tsl.state.tx.us/ld/pubs/compsecurity/glossary.html,

2 comments:

  1. Your life revolves in the world of music??? Is it true??? Coz of all the people I know na tinanong ko 'bout what they feel sa music,well, what you'd expect, same old chit'chats. Hehehe...For me, music's a healer.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way tanong ko lang,, HOw many whole hearts do you see???jejeje

    ReplyDelete